The following form has been created to help you when supplying art to SAVE. Fill out all the information and supply all the required elements (ex: graphics, original document and all fonts used*) in an archived format such as SIT or ZIP file. For links to compression tools for both Mac and PC platforms, visit our Online Tools page. We will also accept single graphic files in the following formats:
- Photos: TIFF, EPS or PSD - 300 DPI, CMYK files
- Vector: EPS, AI or PDF CMYK files
* For more information on our Ad Specifications and acceptable file formats, please visit our Ad Specs page.
Please archive your files before uploading them to the server. If you do not have a file compression application, click on one of the links below.
The standard utility for Macintosh compression, Stuffit Deluxe allows you to compress Macintosh files into .sit or .zip archives for transfer across the Internet.WinZip for Windows
WinZip is a shareware utility that will compress your Windows files for transfer across the Internet.Include in sea/sit/zip file:
- All original ad documents.
- All original graphics & images.
- All fonts used (printer & screen) including all fonts used in .eps files (NO True Type or Multiple Master).
- Photographs supplied on disk must be minimum 300 DPI resolution at 100%. If photo quality is questionable, please supply originals.